Welcome authors! Here, you can submit an author interview. As we offer this as a free service, your interview should be appropriate for all ages and utilize at least some of the interview questions listed below. Here’s how this works: you, the author, will answer all, or some, of the questions listed below to any degree you would like. We will consider more thorough submissions first. Because this is a free service, we will not be conducting in-person or tele-interviews. Remember, this is an opportunity for you to introduce yourself to a growing community of readers and authors. It is more than acceptable to plug your latest book, but don’t over do it. When we publish your interview, we will include any sites or pages you list that you would like potential readers to see.
- Tell us about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from?
- What do you want potential readers to know about you?
- What made you want to be a writer/author?
- When did you start writing?
- What was it like to write your first book, is there anything you would do differently?
- Tell us about your latest book.
- Who were your favorite authors when you were growing up? How did they inspire or influence your work?
- What does it mean, to you, to be an author?
- If you could give advice to new authors, what would it be?
Now, a few of those are multipart questions, so answer them to the best of your abilities or however much is comfortable. Once you have typed up your interview, paste it in the interview box below, along with your contact information. If for some reason we don’t think we can publish your interview, we will let you know. Otherwise, we suspect interviews to be published to the site quickly, unless demand rises. With that out of the way, why don’t you tell us, and hundreds of potential readers, a little more about yourself.